Type a ongoing work license
- in the event that manager is:
- a appropriate individual (what exactly is a appropriate individual? ->) – an extract that is up-to-date the nationwide Court enter (what’s the nationwide Court enroll? ->), commercial task register or any other appropriate register
- an all natural individual – a duplicate of this man or woman’s ID card or a duplicate regarding the finished individual information pages of this man or woman’s travel document ( ag e.g. a passport),
- a restricted obligation business in organization – articles of relationship (what’s a restricted obligation business? ->)
- a joint stock business in organization – a duplicate of notarial deeds of business establishment – what’s a stock company that is joint? ->
information from the county commissioner on the total link between the labour market test – what’s a labour market test? ->
Attention: the quantity of remuneration specified into the agreement with all the foreigner can’t be less than the salaries of other workers doing work of comparable type or perhaps in a position that is similar.
When you look at the full instance of the foreigner employed under an agreement of work for Get More Information full-time work, their remuneration shall perhaps maybe not be lower than the minimum wage – what’s the minimum wage? ->
The amount of remuneration in case an employer intends to employ a foreigner on a basis other than a contract of employment for full-time work
– when it comes to agreements of work for part-time work should be proportional to your hours that are working or
– when it comes to civil legislation agreements needs to be proportional to your regarding the foreigner’s obligations beneath the agreement – additional information on the kinds of contracts can be acquired here->
Type B work permit
- in the event that boss is:
- a appropriate individual (what exactly is a person that is legal? ->) – an up-to-date extract from the nationwide Court enter (what is the nationwide Court enroll? ->), commercial task register or any other appropriate register
- a normal individual – a content of this man or woman’s ID card or a duplicate regarding the finished individual information pages of this man or woman’s travel document ( e.g. a passport),
- a restricted obligation business in organization – articles of association (what exactly is a liability company that is limited? ->)
- a joint stock business in organization – a duplicate of notarial deeds of business establishment – what exactly is a stock company that is joint? ->
- in the event of appropriate individuals:
- content of a declaration on the number of revenue acquired (incurred loss) by the manager as a taxpayer of business tax when you look at the income tax 12 months preceding distribution of this application
- home elevators the amount of people used through the 12 months preceding distribution of this application–the form is present right here ->
The employer must meet the following conditions for the Voivode to issue a type B work permit
- The average monthly wage in a given voivodship in the third quarter of the year preceding the application – information about the specific amount can be obtained from the Voivodship Office in the tax year preceding the application it generated an income of no less than 12 times
- has used at the very least two workers that do maybe maybe not need a work permit (such as for example Polish residents) under a full-time agreement concluded for an indefinite duration for at the very least 12 months just before application;
- demonstrates possession of resources or performance of activities allowing it to satisfy the conditions lay out in points 1 and 2 as time goes on, in specific by doing tasks which play a role in the rise of investment, technology transfer, introduction of useful innovations or work creation.
Attention: in situations justified by the specific situation in the work market, the Voivode may restrict in a type B work allow the range of tasks done because of the foreigner to representation and management tasks.
Type C work license
- a document from a register that is appropriate the appropriate status plus the kind and nature associated with the business operated by way of a international boss (in other words. a international equivalent of a nationwide Court join excerpt);
- an up-to-date excerpt from the nationwide Court join or any other appropriate register or entry to the register of commercial task in regards to the branch or plant for the international entity, its subsidiary or affiliate bound to a international company with a long-lasting agreement of cooperation – what’s the nationwide Court enroll? ->
- a page of delegation granted by the employer that is foreign indicating the title and surname for the employee assigned to exert effort in Poland with an illustration of their place and put of operate in Poland;
- a duplicate of a long-lasting cooperation contract for the Polish manager using the international manager.
Kind D work permit
- a document from a register that is appropriate the appropriate status plus the type and nature regarding the business operated by the international boss (in other words. an international exact carbon copy of the nationwide Court enroll excerpt);
- a page of delegation given because of the international manager, indicating the name and surname for the worker assigned to get results in Poland with an illustration of their place and put of work with Poland;
- a duplicate of the agreement pursuant to which a site is supplied into the Republic of Poland or an excerpt from such agreement which describes the range associated with the employer that is foreign responsibilities (in the event that manager will not like to expose other conditions of this contract and they’re maybe maybe not relevant for the task of issuing the job permit) or, if such agreement will not be finalized yet, a statement by the international boss defining such range – a duplicate associated with appropriate fragment associated with the agreement needs to be submitted by the manager quickly after summary of these agreement on paper;
- a summary of foreigners who’re to do an export solution with regards to names that are full passport numbers and task information in Poland;
- an accessory to your application for a license in regards to the Polish Classification of Activity (PKD) therefore the number of individuals employed – what is the Polish category of Activity (PKD?) ->
Type E work license
- an accessory towards the application for the license regarding the Polish Classification of Activity (PKD) plus the amount of people used – what’s the Polish category of Activity (PKD?) ->
- a document from a register that is appropriate the appropriate status along with the kind and nature regarding the buisness run by the international company (in other words. an international same in principle as the nationwide Court enter excerpt);
The employer must meet the following conditions for the Voivode to issue a type C, D or E work permit
1) the conditions of work are no less favorable than underneath the conditions of this Labour Code along with other legislation regulating the liberties and duties of workers,
2) the actual quantity of remuneration which will be compensated to foreigners when it comes to performance of work won’t be less than the typical wage that is monthly the provided voivodship by a lot more than 30%, because announced by the Central Statistical workplace (these records can be had through the Voivodship Office)
3) the international company has suggested someone remaining in Poland in control of papers showing the satisfaction associated with the obligations put down in paragraphs 1 and 2 and authorized to express the boss ahead of the Voivode along with other systems like the Labour Inspectorate in the event that amount of the foreigner’s posting in Poland surpasses 1 month in a twelve months.
In just what type is an ongoing work permit granted?
A work permit is given in three copies: one stays in the Voivodship workplace, two are used in the manager that is needed to offer one content towards the foreigner for who it’s released.
Validity durations of work licenses
A work license is released for a fixed time period, nonetheless, for maybe perhaps maybe not longer than three years<strong>. The Voivode may issue a permit for a period not longer than 5 years in the case of foreigners who perform work as members of boards of companies employing more than 25 people at the time of application for a permit.
A work permit may be granted, the Voivode may shorten the period for which work permits in the voivodship are issued although the law indicates for what period of time. The credibility of this permit to operate may vary between voivodships therefore.
A permits are usually issued for a period of 12 months, and extensions are given for a period not longer than 2 years (exceptions to this rule apply) in Mazovia voivodship, type.